Frank's Massage Therapy
1113 Raglan Parade
If you’re feeling the tension, it’s time to reset your body into relaxation mode.
Before starting your massage, Frank will ask you about any injuries or muscle soreness so he can focus on releasing and unlocking any pain.
Then, as you begin to relax, Frank will work through all muscle groups and help to de-stress your entire body, from the tips of your toes to the top of your head.
And, when your massage is over, you’ll leave feeling great, ready to face the day with a new energy and vitality.
Massage is great for a range of issues you might be experiencing, such as:
- muscle pain caused by work / life stress and tension
- ‘computer neck and shoulder’ caused by poor posture and sitting habits
- mental stresses caused by overthinking and not being able to ‘switch off’
- daily fatigue and broken or poor sleep
- tension headaches and soreness in your neck and shoulders
- or simply to help you relax!
Frank’s sole focus is to create a calming environment in which you can relax and take full advantage of the healing power of massage.
Booking a massage is easy… simply give Frank a call or find him on Facebook.
“I arrive in a mess every time - Frank does his thing (always hits the spots) and then I have an excellent nights sleep and am ready to go again!!!” Jenny, Warrnambool