Limestone Gallery & Functions
506 Princess Hwy
Port Fairy 3284
Whatever the occasion, at Limestone Gallery & Functions we'll make it special.
Limestone Gallery and Functions is the hidden gem of Port Fairy on the highway heading east. You will be amazed at what you find in our landscaped gardens surrounding the stone building of the Gallery, so drop in to enjoy our unique setting.
Meg Finnegan, the resident artist has been inspired by the local environment. She uses coastal textures and forms along with recycled materials. Her unique creations are a combination of clay, metals and glass creates individual works of art.
The gallery also proudly showcases other renowned local artists who create:
- silk printed scarfs,
- scenic photographs printed onto metal,
- quirky clay sculptures
Pop in and browse the gallery.
We are available for functions and special events whatever the occasion or the day. We are able to offer:
- a choice of venues such as sit down functions to the less formal cocktail style.
- indoor and outdoor options.
- an enchanting pond with the outdoor gazebo which is a unique feature of the lawn and garden area and is the ideal spot to hold your wedding ceremony.
- other areas around the garden for all your photographs.
- a full catering service by our professional team.
We can design a package to suit your budget and requirements and help with your event planning.
Whatever the occasion, you will have the most memorable time at our beautiful venue, so call us today.
Don't miss Limestone Gallery and Functions when you visit Port Fairy.